I realize I just posted, but I have more to say...

There are many things that I don't often talk about, however, I feel the urge to talk about some of these things.

For starters, this may seem really lame but I just want to get it out.
I'm 22, will be 23 in six months, and I have never been on a date. See I told you lame. But as lame as that may be, I'm perfectly fine with that. A year ago, even 6 months ago I would have been embarrased to admit that. I am waiting on that 'right guy' which may or may not exsist. I know that no guy or person for that matter is perfect, but it is not about being perfect it is about feeling perfect around that person.

I feel like I may have found this guy. The guy that makes me feel perfect in every way imaginable. There is just a small problem. We live an hour apart, and I hate that. I wish we lived closer so I could see if this guy is really the guy for me, but all signs point to yes.  But for now, I'm just gonna have to trust that everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Regardless of what may or may not happen this person is very special to me and I will not to anything to mess that up.

"Never expect, never assume, never ask, and never demand. Just let it be. Because if it's meant to be, it will be."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Wheldon

Weight Journey

7 Day Detox