Matt Little

 Matt Little
My dear friend Matt Little moved to Milwaukee, WI yesterday. Matt came into my life 4 years ago while living at Sycamore Place Apartment in Terre Haute. I'm so glad he introduced himself to Kayla and I, and at this point he was just visiting, he hadn't even moved into the apartments yet. However, when he did fate would have it that he would be living right across the parking lot from Kayla and I's apartment. In these 4 years Matt has become my best friend, and I'm so thankful for that. He has such a bubbly, goofy personality. He can always put me in a good mood, especially when I'm feeling down. He has the best personality and has brought so much joy and excitement into my life, and has opened my eyes to many things!  We have both changed a lot in the past few years but we have grown closer as friends. Even though he lives roughly 5 hours away now, I know we will stay in touch and remain friends. He has helped me get through a lot of things and is one of my biggest supporters on my weight loss. He keeps me motivated and is still keeping me motivated. The month of may is always so busy for me because of IndyCar activity, plus I had 2 bridal showers I attended and I was so afraid I wasn't going to be able to spend a lot of time with him before he left. I was lucky enough to spend the last 3 days with him, I was helping with painting the house so he could get it ready to put on the market. Even though I was having to paint and sweating my ass off I still got to spend time with my best friend and I will always cherish that! I told Matt early that he is destined for great things and to continue to follow his dream in life and not to let anyone slow him down! And I really mean that. I'm going to miss seeing your goofy ass anytime I want but I know when we do see each other again it will be much more special. We'll have lots to talk about!
Good Luck on your internship and with life in Milwaukee!
Love you
Friends Always and Forever 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Wheldon

Weight Journey

7 Day Detox