7 Day Detox

So I'm starting my 7 day detox program through Genesis Pure. Here is the link to the program menu. http://www.genesispure.com/templates/genesis/public/pdf/7_day_detox.pdf

However, I will be changing a few things around. Instead of using their shakes I will be using Shakeology that I already have. I'm very excited/nervous about this because I've never done any sort of a detox. That being said I think it will go very well, and I'm not doing this to just 'loose weight' I'm doing it to flush my body of all the toxins I've ingested in the last few months during my hiatus of healthy living. I will say though I did weigh myself because I was curious to see how much weight I had gained, to my surprise I only gained 3.5 pounds in 3 months, so that's pretty okay if you ask me. I know that's no excuse for my hiatus but I'm blessed that it was only 3.5 pounds, because it could have been a lot worse! So I'm looking forward to this detox and eating 95% healthy from here on out. I say 95% because I still need a little junk in my life or I'll go crazy and fall off the wagon again. I know I will. So I have to allow myself some guilty treat every once in a while.

I like using Genesis Pure products because they are all natural, just like Beachbody products are. I did Advocare for a while and would probably do the 24 day challenge again because I did see results with it, but from what I have read and researched not all of Advocare's products are all natural.

If you have any ideas or concerns or questions about my the detox please let me know. I will record my weight and my hip and waist measurements before and after. I will also update y'all on how the detox is going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Wheldon

Weight Journey