25

This week I celebrated my 25th birthday. Holy Cow where has the time gone? I kept things small and just had a cookout with some of my closest friends and family. I had a great time, it was a lot of fun! I got some really cute things, and some wine glasses. :) I really can't believe I'm 25, I'm a quarter of a century old, holy crap! I can remember in high school, which was just 7 years ago, saying I wanted to be married and have a family started by the time I reached the age 25, or at least be engaged. Well, here I am at 25 with none of those things. And I'm okay with that. Things happen for a reason, and we may not always understand them right away, but I know God has his own special plan for me, and I need to let things happen the way they are meant to happen. I also thought I would have many more things accomplished. I thought for sure I'd be graduated from college and working in the IndyCar Series doing my dream job from the time I was 13. Ha. Sorry I had to chuckle at myself for a minute. I have also not done either one of those things either. I took a break from college for a while because I was getting burnt out and I didn't know how to juggle the party life and classes. So instead of failing out I just took a break. I'll go back and get my degree, I just don't know when. As far as my 'dream job' working in IndyCar. Sure, it may happen if it does that will be awesome. But that's no longer my goal and at 25 I really don't have a plan or career goal right now. So what have I done you may ask? I've been living on my own since I turned 21, I've had 2 apartments in  that span, one year I had no roommate and was able to make it fully on my own. With some assistance from my parents of course. But I have also been able to keep my same job for 4 years in August. I sell electronic cigarettes. It may not be the most glamorous job, but I make pretty good money and I enjoy it. I'm happy with the way my life is right now, and I honestly wouldn't change a thing. I live far enough from my parents to where I can still have my independence but close enough I can go home on my days off if I want to. Well that is all for now. I'm going to try to blog from here on out more often then I have been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan Wheldon

Weight Journey

7 Day Detox