I sit here attempting to study for my finals and all I can think about is Dan Wheldon. It still seems like a big nightmare. Dan Wheldon can't be gone. It's not fair. I remember it like it was yesterday. I had to work the day of the Las Vegas race and I was pissed that I couldn't enjoy the last race with my family and friends. But I went to work anyway, because that is what a responsible adult does. I work at a kiosk so it is easy for me to check things on the internet. Well this particular day I was a little busy with customers so I didn't get to start the radio broadcast on time. I think I tuned in on lap 10, it was right before the horrid accident happened. After the accident happened I knew something was wrong, I felt it in the pit of my stomach. I called my family constantly, tweeted, and facebooked. At this point work was the last thing on my mind. It was roughly 5:15 or so and while I had been crying the whole time, it was different, I just had a complete melt...
I think it is common knowledge that I do not update this blog very often. But when I do I have a few important things on my mind. For those of you that don't know I moved back home in March of 2018 and took a job as a bank teller at Tri County Bank and Trust. I absolutely love it. However moving back home meant leaving my close friends I had made while living in Terre Haute, it also meant leaving my boyfriend at the time, Dan. He was a very special part of my life and I really did love him and his family, it just wasn't meant to be. Moving home and going through a breakup was a lot to juggle. But I got through it okay. Later in 2018 I was in a play. It was such a great experience and I truly enjoyed it. During that time I became very close with someone who I had known my entire life. I know it sounds crazy but I felt as though God pushed me in the direction to move home because of this person. The more we talked and hung out the more I fell for him. Feelings I had felt for th...
Hey! Everyone, just wanted to get this out here. I do sell Mark. so if you have any orders you need completed you can order directly from the website, through me, and get it shipped to your house. How awesome is that! Oh the joys of online shopping. Love it!! Here is my address: http://cebaugh.mymarkstore.com/ Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment