I sit here attempting to study for my finals and all I can think about is Dan Wheldon. It still seems like a big nightmare. Dan Wheldon can't be gone. It's not fair. I remember it like it was yesterday. I had to work the day of the Las Vegas race and I was pissed that I couldn't enjoy the last race with my family and friends. But I went to work anyway, because that is what a responsible adult does. I work at a kiosk so it is easy for me to check things on the internet. Well this particular day I was a little busy with customers so I didn't get to start the radio broadcast on time. I think I tuned in on lap 10, it was right before the horrid accident happened. After the accident happened I knew something was wrong, I felt it in the pit of my stomach. I called my family constantly, tweeted, and facebooked. At this point work was the last thing on my mind. It was roughly 5:15 or so and while I had been crying the whole time, it was different, I just had a complete melt...
I think it is common knowledge that I do not update this blog very often. But when I do I have a few important things on my mind. For those of you that don't know I moved back home in March of 2018 and took a job as a bank teller at Tri County Bank and Trust. I absolutely love it. However moving back home meant leaving my close friends I had made while living in Terre Haute, it also meant leaving my boyfriend at the time, Dan. He was a very special part of my life and I really did love him and his family, it just wasn't meant to be. Moving home and going through a breakup was a lot to juggle. But I got through it okay. Later in 2018 I was in a play. It was such a great experience and I truly enjoyed it. During that time I became very close with someone who I had known my entire life. I know it sounds crazy but I felt as though God pushed me in the direction to move home because of this person. The more we talked and hung out the more I fell for him. Feelings I had felt for th...
Well I just recently weighed myself and I have lost 5 more pounds for a total of 15. I couldn't be happier. :) I'm so excited, I still crave some junk food every now and then but I don't buy it. I'm using the "out of sight out of mind" method and it is working good. But I'm also eating a lot more healthier. I walked to class yesterday and didn't get out of breath once. I still have a long ways to go, but I'm glad I'm finally able to do it. Now, I just have to work on a few more things aka study habbits for next semester and I will be good to go. :)
Comments
Post a Comment